Reading List

So i made a list of things that i want to do before my mission and one of the things was to read a lot of books. At first i made a huge list that had about 37 large books on it but i knew that i wouldn't be able to do that so i had to update it. It is now down to about 20 but i am still skeptical on completing the list. I really want to read good books and i don't know if i am going to like all of the books on my list or not and i don't want to waste time. So . . . if anyone recommends any books for me to read before i leave, please let me know in the comments and also tell my why i should read it. i am looking forward to seeing your recommendations and reading the books that y'all like.

Comments

I think if you finish reading "Personality Plus" it will help you know how to deal with the different types of people you come in contact with. Right now I am reading "The Host" by Stephanie Meyers. Its kind of a Sci Fi but pretty good. I know it's not the classics but I know mom is reading it yo so see what she thinks. Happy Reading!
Just me again. I was looking at another blog and saw that they had a bookshelf that showed either books they liked or were reading. I thought you might be interested. Here's the link: http://www.shelfari.com/widget?WidgetId=48032

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor