Last Week of Work

Well, this Friday is my last day at my workplace. I loved it there and i became like a second home to me. This final week will have a lot in store for me. I have had a manager that has promised me that he is going to write me up for any reason whether it is true or not. He told me that it is just so that he can 1.) write someone up and 2.) so that he can somehow get a leg up on me. He is a very sarcastic person so i don't think that it will happen but if it does, i will know that it isn't a big deal.
Other than that, not much is really going on. I will be giving my final talk in church on Sunday and i hate public speaking so it will be fun, right? I guess i have to do it and i don't have a choice anymore. Oh, well.

Comments

The time has come! We are looking forward to coming down to see you this weekend. If you get nervous speaking, just look down at my boys and they will make you smile (or laugh right out loud!) Don't work too hard!

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor