Nerves of Not-Quite-Steel

So this past weekend has been a crazy one. I had a lot of family visiting over the weekend for various reasons. On Sunday i had to talk in my homeward and this next week i have to speak in my other ward. Anywho, because this was my "farewell" talk, i had a barbecue after where family and friends came to eat and talk. It was great and i got to spend time with everyone including my cute little nephews. (pictured above).

The addresses for the MTC and my mission will be posted soon so don't anyone worry. Also if you want to know more, please e-mail me, you know my address. As of now i am spending time out of town with my big sis and am having the time of my life. Well, maybe not my life, but it sure is fun.

Comments

Whitney said…
Your talk was awesome and I am sure that you are going to do just great on Sunday in the Singles Ward. I am so glad that you are having fun with Heather and her family.

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor