A New Meaning To "Preperation Day"

Well, today was a crazy day. As previously said, i am leaving on my mission earlier than i planned so things really had to be put into action. My mom woke me up this morning and took me shopping. Little did i know that by 3:00 we would have spent almost $500 and we haven't even gotten to the suits, shoes, and luggage, which are the biggies. At work to day on my lunch break, the manager and i got Chinese food from a local restaurant. Everyone know that the best part of the is the fortune inside the fortune cookie. It almost scared me when i read it because it said "Your path may be difficult but will be rewarding." I know, it's freaked me out because i knew it was true. The mission will be hard but worth it because then my wife will be more beautiful. I almost believed in fortune cookies for a second until my manager opened his and it said, "You will achieve perfection." Huh, i guess that i better hope that my outcome will be true at least.

Comments

Your wife will be more beautiful? I've never heard that one before. We look forward to spending as much time as we can with you in the next month. The countdown has begun! :0)
Whitney said…
I have heard the harder you work and the more faithful that you serve that your spouse will be that much better. That is awesome. I think that it is so true that it will be rough but I promise you that it will be rewarding. Good Luck bro.....Or should I say Elder Bro.

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor