Excitement

Well, after the whole shock thing simmered down from all of the changing and shopping, i have been really excited. It just seems like things are falling into place for me, and it is a good feeling. I am now almost done with all of the shopping. All i have left to get is shoes, socks, and more white shirts. It is a crazy time and my family had to go into crisis mode but it looks like everything is going to be ready with plenty of time to spare. Except me that is. I still have a lot of things i want to do and a lot of people that i need to hang out with before i go that it is hard to keep everything straight. More time would be nice but at the same time, i am ready to go.

Comments

Just me again- sorry.I wish I was there to share in the excitement! We can't wait to come and see you and to have you come visit us for a few days. YEAH!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor