Crazy Week

WOW!!!! I leave in 2 days. This is crazy. This past couple of weeks has been crazy. Since returning from my sisters house, it has been a week and a half of constant preparing for the mission. It is a lot harder than i thought that it would be. You have to go through and label everything and make sure you have everything six times so that you know nothing is missing, then you have to go to the store and buy all of the things that you are missing and from there you have to worry about all of the last minute little things. WHEW. Try saying that all in one breath.
Well from here on out, my sister heather will be taking over my blog because as a missionary i have extremely limited access to computers and cannot blog. I hope that she doesn't mess it up too bad. Just kidding, Heather. She will do a great job and will be posting most all of the letters and pictures that i send her. Wish me luck.

Comments

Whitney said…
I do not think that Heather will mess up your blog too much. Her blog is too nice for that. I know that the past few weeks have been crazy but i promise you that mission will be crazy too. You will do great and it will be a wonderful experience for you and those you know.
I AM SO STINKIN' EXCITED FOR YOU! I will do my best to keep the blog up to date and to your liking. Enjoy your time in Idaho Falls tomorrow. I will try to call you around 8 so the boys can talk you. We love you so much and will pray for you daily! Go get em!
Good luck with your mission. As you're walking around and worrying about all of the heat just remember that the winter months will be awesome and you will get to enjoy the area and the people. You'll probably come home a Diamondbacks and Suns fan, but I won't hold that against you as the Jazz beat the suns and the Rockies beat the Diamondbacks :)

Your-Bro-In-Law
Jeremy

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor