#FindYourYou

It’s been a while since I’ve posted. It seems like once I got my current job and started school that I lost the time and focus of my writing.

That leads me to my purpose of this post.

Have you taken a step back from your life, looked at what you’re doing, and asked yourself why you’re doing it? Why am I working where I’m working? Why am I back in school? Why is my free time spent horizontally?

We are the ones that make the choices in our lives. I chose to be back in school. I chose to apply for my current job. But what’s it all for.

How many times do you do something out of perceived obligation? Attending a group event. Going to a birthday party.

But what is your real obligation in life?

I feel like the answer is simple and twofold. First find your happiness. Test the waters and figure out what things actually make you happy as opposed to making someone else happy. Second, make it your own. Love your life uniquely. Please don’t be someone else.

As for me, decisions are made to declutter my activities so that I can simplify my routine and simply live.

Farewell to complication. Farewell to waste.

And hello to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor