Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!

This year, I celebrated my birthday for an entire weekend. That's what I get for having my birthday on a Sunday. I'm not complaining though. Friday night I went to my first college party...pretty crazy. Would I do it again, absolutely. Saturday, my mom and dad came up to see me and to celebrate. We went to see the movie "Rio." Really good movie. After the movie, we went to eat at the chillinest hang out spot in Rexburg...Sammy's. Oooo it was so good. That night there was dance that was put on my the school that was a blast. On Sunday, my actual birthday, upon entering my apartment after church, there was a surprise for me. A couple of the girls that we hang out with snuck into my apartment and decorated it. They made me cake balls. They are so good. I was super surprised. The rest of the evening was spent partying it up with a bunch of friends. Possibly one of the best weekends of my entire life. For Sure.

Comments

Whitney said…
Glad you had an epic birthday weekend!!! Sounds like fun and Rio.... So Jealous!

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor