Progression

It has been a couple of weeks since I have posted and what an eventful few weeks it has been. My life is definitely changing but that is a good thing. Within the past few weeks, I got to return to my home to see my family over Thanksgiving. I love my family, they mean the world to me and I am thankful for all of the support that they give me. While at home, I was able to learn a few things about my self from my family, my friends (via text), and through the scriptures. the thanksgiving holiday really helped me remember those things that I am taking for granted and what I need to do to ensure that I don't do that again. Upon reuniting with all of my friends back at school, I was overcome with gratitude for all of the things that they have done for me. That lasted for a few days and along with a couple of visits to the temple, I became aware of many blessings that God has given me. My spirits are high. My spirituality is high and I know that it is because the Lord cares about me. I am looking to create new habits that will help me to progress even more. I still have a long way to go and the Lord know that and I know that he is there to help me every step of the way. The beauty of the gospel is that even when you feel like you are alone, the Lord is with you helping you and comforting you every step of the way. Again I am very grateful for my family and friends and for everything that they do for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor