Life as Normal?

I survived finals!!! Not only did I survive but I also succeeded. None of the grades dropped and one went up a little bit. That means that I end with 3 A's and 2 A-'s. 3.875 GPA. I love it. Right after finals got over with, the apartment was cleaned out and everybody started leaving their separate ways to go home. It was a very surreal time. I finally left and began what is going to be my life for the next four months. Yep, I don't go back until April. So now I work. That's basically all I do. It is a big change to go from a place that has all of your friends and something to do every night to a place where nothing is really happening. That is kinda my fault because I don't really want to do much. What I really want is to be with my friends again. I miss them all so much but I am glad that they are all happy and with their families. Hey, and I get to be with my family too. That's a good thing. We had a lot of fun over Christmas and it was great to get everyone together again for the first time in a couple years. I guess now I don't really know how I am going to fill all of the time that I have when I am not working. I am very grateful that God led me to BYU-I this last semester. It has been the greatest time of my life. I am also grateful to all those who have made it that way for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor