Final Death

This past week has been something else, I'll tell you what. But in the end it has ended up being a good week, although the end result of this week will not be entirely realized until the end of this next week. The reason being that this past week was dead week and this coming week is finals week, one of the most dreaded weeks in the life of a college student. To say that I have studied for these finals more than any other finals I've ever taken is an understatement. For some reason, it has come more easy to study this semester than at any other time in my life. This week, however, I discovered the lost land of the library, with some help of good friends of course. What a great place to study. I could focus but still have my friends around me, have mini conversations but still be very productive, it felt pretty dang good. This week however, is going to be the make or break week. Monday: Middle East, Tuesday: Psychology, Wednesday: Math, Thursday:Science. each test having significance. For my Math and Psychology, I am looking to keep my grade up where it is and with Psychology and Middle East I am hoping to produce the last little bits to bring them up. I think that the hardest ones will be Psychology, of course, and Math, because I hate the finance section. Middle East is pretty straight forward and same with Science. Hopefully this week of cramming will not bring sleepless nights. Many of my friends have been hit with sicknesses and we all need to be healthy especially this week so my prayers go out to all of them. We will just have to see how this week goes, because next week begins the start of another new part of life. . . home and work. . . again.

Comments

GOOD LUCK!!!!!! I know how hard you have owrked this semester and I have faith that you will do well on your finals.
Whitney said…
The library??? A lost land??? Ha ha. That made me laugh. Stay healthy and knock 'em dead (aka Ace those tests). You do your part and the Lord will do the rest. Love ya bud!

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor