Work, Work, Work

Yesterday I started on a roll of 4-of-5 days of work. It is crazy and i never seem to get out of there on time. I usually get out at around 10:50 pm. The store is going through a lot of constant changes. The company finds the things that are selling well and then they have to place it so that there is more room on the shelves for it and so that the customer can get to it easier. Along with that, the items that don't sell either get condensed or deleted from our inventory. Customers don't like it when these changes occur and i got an ear full last night when i was working with on one of these "resets" of product.
I usually don't mind it but for some reason this customer last night was really annoying me with her complaints. It isn't fun but it is what has to happen. Overall, i am enjoying my job but at the same time i cannot wait to quit and be a little more liberated. I guess that is understandable isn't it?

Comments

Change is hard for some people. I also get upset when things are moved around and I can't find them but I totally understand why they do it. Have you sold any vitamin water or M&Ms lately? :)
Whitney said…
That is the way people are too. It is nothing that you will not encounter in the mission, that's for sure. Just keep on keeping on.

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor