Family Vacation and Idol

Tonight my parents and i began to solidify our family vacation for this year. It was a very exciting event filled with a lot of drama. Anywho, we decided that we are going to go down to Reno for two nights and with the in between day being a daytrip to Lake Tahoe. On the third day we are traveling to Sacramento for two nights and coming back on the fifth day.
I think that the most exciting part of the trip is going to be the fact that i get to go to the American Idol Live 2008 Tour on July 9 in Sacramento. I am super pumped because i am a huge Idol fan and a big David Archuleta fan hence the first song on my playlist.

Comments

I had to re-enter your blog so I could be the 100th person to view it! I am super excited for you to be able to see the American Idol tour. Have a blast!

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor