Friends Friends Friends

Well, there isn't a lot that is new. Yesterday was Memorial Day but i still had to work. Yeah it's a bummer but i work during the day so that i could hang out with some of my friends from the word in the evening. I had a good time and met some new people which, as some people may know, is not something that i am particularly good at.
Today i got to spend some time catching up with Sophia, a high school friend, over lunch. It is always fun to hear from good friends and to spend time with them.
I am hoping that i will be getting pictures for my entries in the near future but i don't know how to yet so y'all will have to deal with the ones that my sister will hopefully be able to get up for me soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor