Life Updated



I realize it has been a long time since I updated this blog. I have been focusing so much on my other blog (IMP-Opinion.blospot.com) that I haven't been loyal to people interested in my life. But let's be honest, very few of you reading this are not a part of my family. If you are not a member of my family and you find yourself reading this...AWESOME!!! Welcome to my life!

Since I have 10 months to cover in one post I will make things brief, and what is more brief than bullet points!?

- Oct 2015 I got a job!
- Nov 2015 Decided to forego grad school for a time for financial reasons
- Dec 2015 found myself as a 20-something single male living in my parents basement
- Jan 2016 Secided to change previous bullet point...and got promoted at work
- Jan 2016 Moved to Wyoming (don't ask me why)
- Feb 2016 Really began adulting (aka bought car, job with benefits, etc)
- Feb-May 2016 Worked my butt of at my job
- June 2016 ANOTHER PROMOTION!!
- July 2016 Regretted accepting the promotion
- July 2016 No longer regretted the promotion
- Today - At terms with life

Life has sure changed a lot but for the most part everything has been good changes. I am blessed to have been divinely led so much in recent months. Though I do hope to find my way out of the dusty, windy, semi-civilized, quaint, hole-in-the-wall state of Wyoming in the near future, I am content with where I am. Yes, location wise but also as a person. If I can get vp back to regularity in posting on this blog (Metamucil will not help here) I can speak more to these changes as well as others.

But for now, I will not monopolize your life with my life. I'm not that narcissistic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

Reading List