The Magician's Nephew


The Magician's Nephew (Chronicles of Narnia, #1)The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It was a good book for a beginning of a series. I felt like there was a little too much authorial interaction. It got to the point that I just wanted the story. Also, there was a lot of going back and telling of things that happened earlier that weren't said. I think it could have been organized better but I am not the author. The parallel to the biblical version of the Creation was rather interesting and there are many great quotes that I intend to reference. Overall, it was a good book but I am hoping that the rest of the series is better (as many say that it is) with less commentary from the narrator.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor