First BYU-I Exam

Yesterday, i took my first exam here at BYU-Idaho. I went into it a little nervous but only because it was the first test. It was math. Easy math. The first few chapters. As I started the test, I felt pretty confident, as I ended the test, I felt confident, as I left the testing center, I felt confident. I thought that i would get like a 96% if not a perfect score. I opened up my grade book this morning to check my score. 84%. I was so disappointed. I thought that I did so good but i guess in reality, I missed four problems. I don't know which ones but I would be interested to find out. Now is the time to buckle down and study harder so that I can do better. My overall grade in that class is now tetering on the edge of the A-B line. Well, I better go study.

Comments

So sorry! Hope the next test goes better for you. I can make sure you study this weekend if you want.
Whitney said…
The first test is always the hardest. After that, you know what to expect. Better luck on the next one!

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor