College Life

Well, I've made it!!! I am in college. In fact, I have been here for about 3 weeks now. Three weeks and I am just barely getting the opportunity to post. If that doesn't tell you how busy I have been maybe the mounds of homework, collage of extracurriculars, and the fact that I still cannot find a job will give you a general idea. I am really loving it here though. I have found some of the greatest friends. They make my day everyday (usually through the laughter). The classes I am taking have their challenges. Mainly general courses for now but they are fun. Math and science are still the same as I remember them, my Religion class is just adding to the foundation I have received over the past two years. My International Foundations class about the Middle East is just starting classroom time but seems to be interesting, especially considering that I love geography and cultures. My favorite class at the moment, however, is my Psychology class. (Thank goodness since that is my major.) It is really informative so far as to the methods of psychology and how it is done. We are now starting to get into the details and case studies and different parts and procedures of this scientific study of behavior and experience. I hope that my classes continue to go well and that I can stay caught up on my homework. Oh yeah, that is another thing. I think for the first time in years and years and years, I am not behind on my homework and reading. A lot of that is because the learning model here is all about preparation and so a lot of the teachers have quizzes over the reading before it is even discussed in class. It keeps me in check and up to date. I am very thankful for that because I feel like I am learning more than I ever have before, and a lot of it is sticking. I hope that my posts won't be so infrequent but we will see what happens.
Brady P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor