Christmas in Chinle

Well, I will not be transferred this time so I will be spending Christmas in Chinle. It will also put me at 6 months in one area and on the reservation.
SO this past week I finished the Book of Mormon for the first time on my mission. It feels great. This next time through and as I read the other volumes of scripture I will be taking thorough notes. I started this a couple days ago and I am learning a ton. I have created a neat study journal to keep my notes.
On Friday we had a baptism for N.E. He is 9 and a very smart kid. It was a nice service. We will probably have two more on the 13th of this month.
Well, i am preparing for a new companion because Elder Wright is getting transferred. Right now I am in a threesome because one elder's companion had to go to Phoenix for some medical stuff. It is cool having more than just one other person but we also cover his area too.
Well, I think that's all for now.
Love,
Elder Parkin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor