Working Hard

What a week I have had. Basically it has been non stop appointments. A good amount of these appointments fall through so we have to go to a back up. Looking at our schedule for this week we are packed again. There is so much work that needs to be done but there is only one companionship.
I guess it is a good thing that there is so much work because if we didn't have work, we would have no purpose.
This Wednesday marks my 6th birthday or my 6th week of my mission. People always say it goes by so fast but right now it seems so slow.
Are there any funny stories from you? Here's one from me. Last week sometime around 4:00 am, I was awake for some reason and all of a sudden Elder Soderling sits straight up in his bed and says,"Let's start with a prayer . . . Heavenly Father" and goes back to sleep. He woke up when he said "Heavenly Father" and wondered why he was praying so he went back to sleep. It was so funny. I still tease him about it a little.
I think that is all from me.
Love,
Elder Brady Blair Parkin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor