Loving it!

The mission is great!!! I am loving it so much even when I am dead exhausted. Like I said previously, I am in Chinle which is said to be the heart of the reservation. It is absolutely gorgeous. It's like that perfect place to ponder the meaning of life.
My companion, Elder Soderling, and I are getting along very well. he is quiet but has a great work ethic. Too bad he goes home on December.
There is a good scripture in Jacob. I believe Chapter 2,3,or 4 in verse 2 that says "feast on the love of God." When I read that, i had to stop and think about what it meant. You can find your own thoughts but my thoughts were that we should always recognize the Lord's hand in all that we do and to always be thankful for our blessings.

Elder Brady Parkin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor