Last Letter From MTC

. . . I have been in the MTC now for 2 weeks and I leave for Arizona next Tuesday, July 29. The MTC is crazy cool and there are a lot of good stories.
On Saturday, there was a practice teaching appointment and Elder Shill and I had a lady that was a member and a gentleman that wasn't. I didn't know this until after we taught. It was really cool, they had lots of questions about the Book of Mormon and somehow I knew where to find the answers. I was just rattling them off. It was so cool and the spirit was so strong. It really helped my testimony of the Book of Mormon grow.
We got the July Ensign and I highly recommend reading about Pres. Henery B. Eyring and Deiter F Uchtdorf. They are such amazing men. I want to know more about Pres. Monson . . .
Hope everything continues going well.

Elder Brady Blair Parkin

D&C 84:88

Comments

Whitney said…
I had a similar experience in the MTC except I could not understand what the lady was saying because she was a native and the language was still very foreign to me. It is a great time to learn.

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor