Surprise!

(I am going to start this blog by giving an update to what Elder Parkin has been up to in the past few weeks. I have got short e-mails and have received most of this information from my parents, so hopefully I get it right. Brady was transfered to Surprise, Arizona at the end of February. He was also made a senior companion!!!!! There were some concerns with his new companion but they really got to work and really accomplished a lot! He was put into wards that had just split and have a lot of building to do. From my take on the situation, it sounds like a difficult area, but know that he can handle whatever comes his way. Now to the letter . . . )

So I just got a phone call - my companion is leaving for home and I am being transfered somewhat. I am in the same apartment complex but I have a new companion and a new area but it is in the same stake. My companion should be (and is) Elder Ulima who I was in the MTC with. He is a big Samoan from Hawaii and is one of the coolest people I know. Rather than covering the Cactus Land and White Tank Mountain Wards, I am going to the Kingswood Park and Surprise 2nd Wards. Missions truly are crazy.
I am still trying to wrap my mind around the madness so that's all I remember.

Love Y'all
Elder Brady Parkin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor