Committed

Things have been crazy still. On Monday was K.K.'s baptism. It was awesome. The Relief Society room was all the way back to standing room only. That's a good thing though. It was such a spirit filled service.
Last week was interviews with President Beck. In my interview, I committed myself to getting 3 new investigators each week. President Beck looked a little suprised but I knoew that I could do it (our area averages less then 1 per week.) On Friday, I got some help. I went on exchanges with Elder Crampton and he taught me by example, to "teach when you find>" He is so good at door approaches. So this week I have implemented some of his "teachings" and we already have 1 new investigator with a possibility of 3 more today and tomorrow.
Sorry it's a short letter but it is not P-day. Gotta get to work.

Love
Elder Brady Parkin

PS Transfers on the 25th. Cross your fingers.

Comments

Whitney said…
In an email from Elder Parkin we found out that he is going to be transferred. He did not know where he was going but he knew that he was leaving. I know that he will keep going with this new commitment.

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

Reading List