Work, work, work

How is everything going? Things here are great. Last time I wrote there were two baptisms coming up. Now there are three. K has a date now for February 16. It is really exciting.
Transfers are this week but both me and my companion are staying. That is good news because now I get to see all of the baptisms. I hope. That is what I said last time before that odd and crazy transfer. I have learned just nor to expect the ordinary though it usually comes.
Other than that, work is still work and it still has to be done, so I do. Working here is harder the the Rez for various reasons even though the Rez had its challenges too.
Well I think that's all for now.
Love
Elder Brady Parkin

Comments

Whitney said…
Missionary Work is work anywhere you go . There are different challenges that will come at each place. The humble and pure in heart allow the spirit into their lives.

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor