An Honor

This past week has been crazy. On Friday we lent our truck to the many Farms Elders so we were walking in a giant windstorm, Saturday it turned into a dust storm that knocked the power out. Luckily we got our truck back that morning. Elder Soderling and I have been sick the past two days so it has been an interesting week. I feel better though.
This coming Saturday (the 18th) we have baptisms: C & A, the children of P. I have had the opportunity of teaching them every lesson and they have given me the honor of baptizing them. I've never done this before but I'm excited.
Things are going well and transfers are coming up (Oct. 22). I don't know what will happen or even what I want to happen.
I think that's all for this week.

Love,
Elder Brady Parkin

PS I got my haircut too. Shorter than ever since the buzz cut at age 3 I think. Sorry no picture yet.

Comments

Whitney said…
I want to see the picture of the haircut. I got a letter from Brady today. It is so neat to see that he is working so hard and that he is having wonderful experiences. The baptisms went through and all went well.

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"