Two In One

(I didn't post last week because most of Brady's letter was answering silly little questions from my family. A lot of my letters seem to be like that so you get the dissected version. ~Brady's sister Heather)

Letter 1
. . . Yesterday all of the companionship's got cell phones and I am in charge of ours. That's right, I have a cell phone. Next week is transfers. I'd like to go somewhere new but I like chinle too. i don't know what will happen . . .

Letter 2
Things have been great. I am anticipating a phone call from the Zone Leaders about transfers. I don't know if I will be or not but wither way I am excited. I have now been out 9 weeks and it has been crazy and cool.
this week I split my time between Chinle and Flagstaff. It was neat and I really enjoyed flagstaff. That's the real big news from me this week.

Elder Brady Blair Parkin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

33 Beginnings

"King of Scars"

An Honor